First Bank Transfer Code 2023
first bank transfer code, Firstbank transfer code, First Bank Code for Transfer
How can I transfer money with First bank Transfer Code or First Bank Transfer Pin? In this post, you will learn how to transfer money to friends and family using FirstBank Transfer Code.
What is First Bank Code for Transfer?
Firstbank transfer code is *894#. 894 is a quick, convenient, secure, and easy way to perform your banking transactions (transfer money, check balance, buy airtime, pay bills, and lots more) anytime and anywhere, using any type of phone without the need for internet connectivity or data.
Once you have a FirstBank account with a linked debit card, a phone number profiled for SMS alerts, and a mobile phone, you are just one dial away from enjoying the unbeatable 894 experience.
Also read: How To Check First Bank Account Balance in Nigeria in 2022
Simply dial *894*0# to get started!
Customers can also dial *894# and get access to Quick Banking services in a menu-based layout without having to dial the codes. When dialed, two options are displayed for the customer to choose from:
- Quick Banking- Follow the prompts to access the listed services for FirstBank account holders ONLY.
- Firstmonie- For electronic wallet-based transactions. This product is available to both account holders and non-account holders.
Also read: How to Check MTN, Glo, 9mobile and Airtel Number in Nigeria
How to Register Using First Bank Transfer Code
To register for first bank transfer code, simply follow the steps below;
- Simply dial *894*0# on the number you registered with,
- a list of masked debit cards linked to your account is displayed.
- then Select Card – Select your preferred debit card,
- enter the 4-digit PIN for the selected debit card.
- Now Create PIN by simply dialing *894*0# – this will be your 4-digit first bank transfer pin
Also read: How to Borrow FirstBank Loan Using USSD Code
How to Recharge Using First Bank Transfer Code
To recharge using the first bank transfer code, simply follow the steps below;
|Airtime Recharge for Self||Dial *894*Amount#|
|Airtime Recharge for Others||Dial *894*Amount*Phone Number#|
NOTE: you can transfer up to N100,000.00 per day and recharge airtime up to N10,000.00 per day with first bank transfer code.
How to transfer Money from Firstbank to other Banks Using USSD Code
This is the fastest way of transferring from first bank Follow the steps below in order to transfer money from the First bank to First bank and other banks in Nigeria;
- Dial *894*Amount*Account Number#
- then Select a beneficiary bank
- Confirm the amount you want to send
- Enter the Beneficiary name and then Enter the PIN
- Then select the account to debit and complete the process
Also read: How To Transfer Money on Polaris Bank in Nigeria
How to check Firstbank account balance
To check your Firstbank account balance on your phone using USSD code,
- simply dial *894*00# and you will see your current account balance on prompt.
First Bank Transfer code Shorts Code
|For transfer||Dial *894*Amount*Account Number#|
|For Mini-Statement||Dial *894*Account Number#|
|To check airtime||*894*00#|
|Airtime for others||*894*Amount*Number#|
|To transfer||*894*Amount*Account number#|
Also read: 6 fraudulent ways your Bank Account can be access and hack
Benefits and Features of First bank Transfer Code
Below are some of the benefits of using the bank transfer code;
- it is safe and secure
- It is quick and fast
- convenient and easy way of Banking
- no internet connection is required
- You can transfer money to family and friends
- Allows you can check the balance, buy airtime, pay bills, and so on
Discover: Top Affiliate Programs to Join and Start Earning