The Samsung Galaxy M02s is set to launch in Nepal, India on January the 7th, 2020. It comes with loaded features such as 5,000mAh battery, triple cameras, 6.5-inch HD+ display, etc. The smartphone is already live on Samsung India’s website, and it shows some of the key specifications.
- Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor with Adreno 506 GPU.
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1560 x 720 pixels) TFT display with a waterdrop-styled notch.
- available in a single configuration of 4GB RAM and 64GB onboard storage and also support microSD cards for storage expansion.
Suggested Read: What Search Engine did People Use before Google?
- Powered by UI based on Android 10.
- The 5,000mAh battery comes with support for 15W fast charging.
- 13-megapixel primary camera, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor.
- 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture housed within the notch.
Suggested Read: The Complete difference between PayPal FnF and PayPal GnS
The Samsung Galaxy M02s release date as expected is 07, January 2021. It will come in various colors such as Black, Red, and Blue.
Suggested Read: 10 Signs of a Malware Infection on your Computer
The expected price is around Rs. 9,999.
We love to hear from you, comment below and share.