How to Check Glo Balance 2023
how to check glo balance, how to check glo Account balance
In this post, I will show you how to check Glo balance and different ways of checking your bonus balance.
Globacom Nigeria is one of the biggest network providers in Nigeria with the cheapest data plan for its subscribers. One of the regular benefits from Glo to their subscribers is free airtime and bonuses which can be used for making phone calls and sending text messages.
How to Check Glo Account Balance
The USSD code for checking Glo balance is #124# or #124*1#. The code is free of charge and can be used 24/7.
How to Recharge Glo Account
Follow the steps below to recharge your Glo account;
- First, buy a Glo recharge card which is 15-digit
- then dial *123*PIN# and then Send. E.g *123*352294313744000# and Send
- once the recharge is successful, Dial #124*1# to check your account balance.
Also Read: How to Check MTN, Glo, 9mobile and Airtel Number in Nigeria
How to check Glo-bonus balance through text message
To check your bonus balance through text message,
- Simply text INFO to 127
- then wait for the response message.
- You would receive an SMS containing the details of your bonus balance
Also Read: How to Check Glo Airtime Balance and Data Balance in Nigeria in 2021
How to check Glo bonus balance
- Simply dial *777#
- then choose the option “Manage data”
- choose “Data Balance”
- you will then receive information containing your Glo bonus balance.
How to check Glo-bonus balance through USSD code
Dial the following USSD number;
- Simply dial #122# and the detail of your bonuses and their expiration date will then popup. This will also include all the bonuses you have.
- #127*0# – is a code to check your Glo data plan bonus
- #122*34# – is a USSD number for Glo Welcome Back. This will allow you to check your locked bonus balance
- #122*35# – is a USSD code to check unlocked bonuses for subscribers who have subscribed to Glo Welcome Back offer
- #122*2# – is a USSD code to check BUMPA package
- #122*10# – is a USSD code to check campus booster voice.
Also Read: Steps on How to Contact Glo Customer Care in Nigeria