How to Check Airtel Number
How to Check Airtel Number
How to check Airtel number? In this post, you will learn how to check Airtel number. Airtel is one of the leading telecommunication companies in Nigeria with over 57 million as of November 2020.
Airtel is the third largest mobile telecoms operator in Nigeria. The company is based in India and provides services in several countries in South Asia and in Africa.
There are different means you can use to check your Airtel number. This can be through a USSD code, SMS, or by calling Airtel customer service.
Also read: How to Contact Airtel Customer Care in Nigeria
How to Check your Airtel Number in 2023
How to Check Airtel Number Using USSD Code:
This is perhaps the easiest way. To do this;
- Simply dial *121*3*4# and your airtel number will pop up after. or follow the steps below
- First Dial *121# on your smartphone
- Then Select 3 from the screen, which is “My Account“
- Select 4, on the next pop-up, which is “My Number“.
- Your number will show up after
How to Check Airtel Number Through SMS:
Follow the steps below to do this;
- Simply Dial *141*friend’s phone number# e.g, *141*08234840000# then dial
- This will simply send your friend a “Please call me back!” message with your number
- You can then ask your friend to send the number to you.
Also read: How to Transfer Airtime on Airtel
How to Check Airtel Number Through Phone Call:
Simply follow the steps below:
- Dial 111 on your smartphone
- Change the language to your choice by following the command prompt
- Then connect to the customer support
- Tell customer support that you would like them to tell you your phone number
- Now write it down on a piece of paper or save it in your note
Airtel Frequent-Asked Questions
How Can I Check Airtel Account Balance?
- Simply dial *123# on your smartphone.
- The next pop-up on your phone will show your account balance
How Can I know my Airtel number in 2023?
- You can find your airtel number by dialing *121*3*4# on your smartphone.
How to Confirm Airtel SIM Registration
- Call airtel customer care on 111 in order to check if your number is fully registered.
Also read: Airtel Unlimited Ultra Plans and Prices in Nigeria
What is the Code for Airtel?
- To recharge airtime on Airtel, simply dial *444#
- To check your Aitel number, dial *121#
- For your prepaid airtime balance, simply dial *123#
How Can I Check my Nigeria phone number?
- Use *121*3*4# to check your Airtel Number in Nigeria
How do I report a problem to Airtel in Nigeria?
- Simply call 111 in order to report a problem
- You can also contact Airtel support by email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Also read: How to Activate Airtel YouTube Night Data Plan
How do I Check my own Airtel number?
- Dial *121*3*4# on your smartphone to check your number
How to Contact Airtel Customer Care
- The customer care number is 111.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Or on social media via
- Facebook: Airtelng
- Twitter: AirtelNigeria
- Instagram: Airtelnigeria