How to subscribe gotv? You would agree that most GOTV subscribers go through stress while trying to renew their GOTV subscriptions at multichoice offices. For some reason, many subscribers are afraid to use their mobile phone for renewal but rather prefer going to multi choice office. However, we believe using the mobile phone service would save you a lot of stress. GOtv has moderate prices for subscribers who cannot afford that of DStv which makes it one of the most used in Nigeria.
how to subscribe gotv or How to Renew or Recharge GOTV subscription using a mobile phone
- First, you need your ICU number because it is needed for GOTV subscription payment. the ICU number is a 10-digit Unique identifier that you can find underneath your decoder on a red sticker.
- Open your phone browser and go to https://www.quickteller.com/gotv
- Enter your phone number or Email Address ( create one through gmail if you don’t have).
- Then enter your decoder IUC number you earlier noted from step (i)
- Select the packages of your choice ( GoTV Max, GoTV smallie, GoTV jinja, GoTV JOLLI ) and the amount.
- Then enter your mobile phone number in the next phase
- Click Continue
- A confirmation page would pop up, where you would enter your bank detail before finally Paying
- once you fill in your bank card details, then click on pay
- After this, you would be debited.
How to Renew or Recharge GOTV subscription using bank USSD codes
In case you do not know how to go about the above method, some banks allow you to use USSD code to pay for your subscription directly from your phone. Below is the list;
how to subscribe gotv
We love to hear from you, comment below and share.