Getting a Google Adsense account approved it’s not that easy, It took me a long time before my AdSense account was approved. so, If you already have an approved Adsense account, then, below are the few things you should never do so as not to get your Adsense account banned;
- Don’t ever click on your advertisements.
Whatever the reason may be, avoid clicking on your google advertisements.
- Never force your friends or relatives to click on your adds because the Google AdSense team is clever enough to find all this invalid activity.
- Google Adsense is very strict when it comes to Content Guidelines. You person should never place any AdSense advertisement on pages that include adults contents.
- No changes should be made in the AdSense code, other than changing the color or pattern. Also in inappropriate places such as pop-ups, software, or emails, AdSense code should not be placed.
- Never use automated tools or robots to get clicks on your AdSense adds automatically and also don’t ever be a part of Pay-to-review (PTR) programs.
- It is not advised to join a program for boosting the traffic for your website or blog. The traffic pattern is clearly visible to the AdSense team and this could be a cause of getting the account banned because this is not considered as the real traffic.
- If you notice tons of invalid clicks or impressions from a user, then tell about it to the AdSense team without wasting any time. This is the main reason for which AdSense accounts are getting banned. Website competitors clicks hundreds of time on the opponent’s website’s AdSense advertisements so that his/her account could be banned. This type of nonsense is detected by the AdSense team most of the time, but you know that prevention is better than cure. So it is advisable to contact the AdSense team at the same time and tell them about it.
The points discussed above are some of the reasons your AdSense account could be banned. To Read full AdSense policy, click here