Zenith EazyBanking offers a convenient, fast, secure, and affordable way to access your bank account 24/7 through your mobile phone without internet data or internet connection. Zenith EazyBanking is a USSD code that gives you easy access to your account. In this post, I will show you how to access your zenith bank account balance when your bank app is not accessible or when you don’t have internet access.
What is Zenith Bank AlertZ?
AlertZ is the transaction notification that Zenith Bank sends to a customer’s mobile number registered with the bank.
How to Register for *966# EazyBanking
- Simply dial *966*00# with your AlertZ number
- You will be prompted to enter the last 4 digits of your Debit (ATM) card number.
- The next page will display your Account Name and you will be prompted to create a 4 digit PIN
- Confirm the 4 digit PIN
- If successful, you will get a message “ Retrieving your balance “
- You will receive an SMS with the balances on all your accounts
Limitations of *966# zenith bank USSd USSD code
There’s no limit to the number of times you can request your balance with the USSD Code. However;
- The cumulative transfer limit is N100,000 (One hundred thousand Naira) daily
- The cumulative transaction limit on Airtime top-up is N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) daily.
zenith bank code to Check Bank Account Balance
To check your account balance with
- Simply dial *966*00# using the phone number linked to your account.
- Enter your EazyBanking PIN or the last 4 digits on your MasterCard to confirm your request.
- You will receive a notification containing your account balance after.
Is *966# Free to use
No, it’s not free. Network charges apply. You will be charged 10 naira every time you check your account balance with the USSD code.
We love to hear from you, comment below and share.