In blogging today, generating traffic is important, and for this reason you need to submit yous sitemap to google. .If you are new blogger then you should be aware with the Google Webmaster Tools.Now it’s time to work with off page Blogger SEO which is most important. this post will take you through how to submit blogger sitemap to Google webmaster.This is a great tool which is provided by Google itself. It is useful for new bloggers to get Index in Google Web Master tools.lets get started ;
Follow these steps :
- Go to Google Webmaster Tools Dashboard.
- Click on Crawl >> sitemaps
- Now click on “Add/Test Sitemap“
- Now box will appear the copy the below code and paste in the box,
- Now press “Submit Sitemap“
- Above code is for 1-500 post,if you have more then 500 post then add bellow code.