Federal University Lafia will conduct Post UTME Screening for 2015/2016 admissions as follows:
Dates: Saturday August 15, 2015.
Venue: Federal University Lafia, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
Time: 8 a.m.
- Who is eligible for pre-screening?
Candidates who meet all of the following requirements
- Selection of Federal University Lafia as their choice in 2015 UTME
- UTME score of 180 and above
- Five (5) ‘O’ level credits in relevant subjects including credits in English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Pre-Screening of Candidates:
Eligible candidates for pre-screening should scan and email the following to email@example.com before August 10, 2015:
- Original UTME result slip
- One scratch card for UTME result checking
- Original ‘O’ level result
- One scratch card for each ‘O’ level result(s)
- Evidence of payment (Bank teller/electronic receipt) of the ?2,000 Post UTME fee
- Before August 10, 2015
Eligible candidates for pre-screening should pay ?2,000 (Two thousand naira) from now till August 9, 2015, through one of the following options:
Direct Payment into the University Account
Bank Name: Diamond Bank Plc
Account Name: Federal University Lafia
Account Number: 0024167263
Amount Payable: ?2,000
Payment through REMITA at any Commercial Bank
Walk into any bank and indicate that you want to pay through Remita
4. List of candidates who have been found qualified to appear for Post UTME Test on Saturday August 15, 2015, will be placed on the University website (www.fulafia.edu.ng) on Monday August 10, 2015.
Dr. Idris O. Jibrin
…………….visit site HERE