lets give it a ride…………….
- .Mobile uncle.
- Imei analyser.
HOW TO USE IMEI ANALYSER
so what is IMEI ?
IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a 15 code that uniquely identifies mobile phone sets. The IMEI code can enable a GSM (Global System for Mobile communication) or UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunications Service) network to prevent a misplaced or stolen phone from initiating calls.
- To get a valid imei e.g 358429061741368 the first nine digit is the brand of the phone which you are tweaking.
- So do not change the first 9 digit highlighted above in red . You only need to add 6 digit to complete 15 digit
Note : to get a valid imei just put 14 digit in the imei analyser, then analyse the app will generate the last digit to make 15digit
- then click analyse to get the last correct digit….
- the imei analyser will genete the last digit for you , add it to the previous 14 digit then analyse again
- you will then see a message like “” this IMEI LOOK OR SEEMS VALID ..
- YOU ARE NOW GOOD TO GO, YOU CAN NOW COPY IT AND PROCEED TO MOBILE UNCLE
DOWNLOAD IMEI ANALYSER HERE
HOW TO USE MOBILE UNCLE
- Go to Engineer mode in mobile Uncle tool
- Select Engineer mode[MTK]
- Go to CDS information
- Select Radio Information
- Select the phone 1 (To change sim1’s imei number)
- Here you will see a command line with “AT+…”.
- Now just press letter E on your keypad u well see something like this AT +EGMR=1,7,““ (for sim 1), +EGMR=1,10,”” (for sim2 )
- NOW GENERATED IMEI NO or copy the imei you previous generated And place it in between the quote “” +EGMR=1,10,“THE GENERATED IMEI NO“
- And press “send at command” button.
- you will then see a message saying #AT command is msent# (meaning that your tweaking was successful)
- Restart the phone and check the IMEI by ( *#06# if you want to ) or If u don’t wont to restart your device After you change the imei put ur phone airplane mode for 10sec and remove it from airplane mode
…………………This tutorial only explain how to tweak imei using imei analyser and mobile uncle .. i hope you find this information useful .. thanks for reading