MTN recently added an awesome tariff plan called the “Mtn Beta Talk” this tariff plan is perfect for heavy callers and it comes with an additional free 10MB for surfing the web.
MTN Beta Talk is a prepaid tariff plans that rewards customers with 200% bonus airtime on every recharge of N100 and above. When you make calls, National calls will be charged at the same flat rate of N24/minute (40k/sec) from the customer’s bonus and main accounts. All National calls, SMS and Data will be charged from the customer’s main account as soon as the bonus airtime is exhausted or expires.
All MTN Prepaid customers can migrate to MTN Beta Talk tariff plan. Commercial Prepaid customers – MTN Truetalk, MTN Trutalk Plus, MTN iPulse, MTN Smooth Talk plus, MTN Super Saver plus, MTN Zone, and MTN Talk Talk will be able to migrate to the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan for free, The Mtn beta talk tariff plan doesn’t attract any migration fee.
Below are the benefits and features of the Mtn Beta Talk tariff plan:
Benefits And Features Of Mtn Beta Talk:
The Mtn beta talk tariff plan offers the following benefits:
- You will be rewarded with 200% bonus airtime on every recharge of N100 and above.
- The bonus airtime will only be valid for 7 days.
- The bonus airtime will be available for national calls, national SMS and PAYG data.
- 10MB data when customers recharge with N100.00 airtime or more.
- The data bonus will be awarded only once a week. (I.e. on first recharge of N100 & above, subsequent eligible recharges in the same week will not attract a 10MB data bonus.
- The data bonus will be valid for 7 days from the time it is awarded.
How To Migrate To The Mtn Beta Talk Tariff Plan:
Simply send a text BT to 131. Migration is absolutely free.
The Mtn beta talk tariff rocks, but can’t be compared to the Mtn zone which offers the lowest call rate ever on the Mtn network.