But now there is alternative that google recently introduced.
Losing your phone can happen easily. Unfortunately, finding it again may not be so easy. Google has just made the search process a little easier for Android users, all you need to do is so simple and you may at the end be lucky finding your device.today millions of internet freaks and users ask GOOGLE thousands of questions,these made google the most ranked and the most used search engine worldwide.
now you can ask google for the location of your lost Android phone.
How Do I Track My Lost Android Device/phone With Google?
for google to find your phone, there are some important requirement that must be met ;
- You must be signed into the same Google account that’s used on the mobile device.
- The lost device must have the latest version of Google’s Android app installed on it.
- the corresponding Google account must be active (automatically signed in) with location as well as data turned ON.
Now, this is what you need to do ,
- visit google and type “Find My Phone” in google’s search box,
Find My Phone
- then hit the enter key.
Now google will display different results along side with a map of the location of your device.
Note THAT: You have to be logged in with thesame google account that is logged on your phone .
So ,What if the location and data connection on the lost handset are not turned ON?
- The map may still show the location that was tracked last when the connection was ON and this may help you in getting your Android device back.
- And if google search provides the accurate location of your device, then Google provides the option to ring the device by clicking on the “Ring” icon.
i hope you find this information useful …..we love to hear from you, please comment below.