In this post i will share with you how to work with linking image url , am sure u’ve one way or the other click on an image online and it redirects you to another site or probably opens in a new tab.. i will enlighting you on how to do this . follow the process below..
To add an image to your sidebar:
- Upload the image to any hosting site e.g .visit tinypic..or upload your pics on blogger directly
- after uploading,then obtain the image url
- Copy the url of the image
- replace it with the red text below with your image url.
- Assumming http://ImageLocationURL to be your image url location
- Copy and paste the full code into a text widget in your sidebar or any location you want .
To make the image clickable:
- Add a the link code to the beginning of the above code.
- Replace the red text with the url for the place you want the clicker to go e.g http://www.wapmastazone.blogspot.com
To make it open in a new page:
- Add target=”_blank” to your code.
if you enjoy and like this post , share with your friends.