in this tutorial i will be sharing how to add HTML box in your blog post. this can be use to enclose blog post such as html or css post or quotes . i believ ethis post will help you .
Step 1 :
- creating a new post to paste the html code , copy and
- paste the html code to your post,
- just beside compose tab at the top of your new post box, click HTML.
- Paste the code in the box below in your Edit HTML tab,
- now go back to compose, you should find the html box in your compose tab, fill in the html code you want paste. paste it in the html area
- f you want to use a box with border as shown below, use the code in the box below.
If you want a box without a border as shown below, use the code in the box below.
Enter your text here</div>
<div style=”font-family: verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 10px;”>
costomize to your desired height and width. by changing the text highlighted in blue, ‘i hope you find this post interesting
feel free to drop your comment .