Pimples are a normal skin condition which affects many people. Pimples are an inflammation of the skin in which the sebaceous glands (oil glands) become infected with bacteria, swell up, and fill with pus. Pimples generally occur on the face, neck, back and shoulders and though it is not a critical condition, it can make a person feel miserable due to their appearance.
There are various ways and methods to get rid of pimples, some are natural while others toxic (use of chemical and medicine). The natural methods are safe and not dangerous for the skin and are the best and fastest way to get rid of acne. Also, there are some foods that must be avoided for removing acne. These foods are milk, chocolates, sweets, desserts, cakes, fat and oil. You need to eat vitamins and minerals rich foods to get rid of acne. Below are natural methods of getting rid of pimples within a very short period.
1. Lemon Juice By applying lemon fresh juice to your skin you can easily get rid of acne overnight. Take 1 lemon and squeeze it in a bowl. Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed. In morning, wash your face with lukewarm water.
2. Orange Peel Rub the orange peel on the pimple for 2-3 minutes and leave it overnight. Wash the face gently in the morning.
3. Aloe Vera Aloe Vera leaf will also help you in removing acne. Take an aloe Vera leaf (gel) and wash it with fresh water then apply it to acne and rub it slowly like 5 minutes. Not only is the aloe soothing, it works as an anti-inflammatory, decreasing redness and swelling. It also has antibacterial properties.
4. Applying Egg White The egg white can remove the acne overnight. Take an egg separate the yolk of egg and take the white of egg and apply to the acne before going to bed until tomorrow. In morning, wash the face with water and you can see that your acne become dry.
5. Honey Honey is the best thing for acne. It kills skin bacteria. Dip a clean cotton swab in honey, put it directly on the affected area and leave it on for half an hour. Wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
6. Cucumber Cucumber is a rich source of potassium and vitamins such as A, C and E. It also has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin. Cut one or two fresh cucumbers into pieces and soak them in water for about an hour. The nutrients, such as vitamin A, potassium and chlorophyll will transfer to the water. Strain the water and drink it, or use the water to wash your face. You can also make a face mask by grinding one cucumber. Apply the mask on your face and allow it to dry for 15 minutes. Wash your skin with warm water.
7. Banana peel Banana peels contain something called lutein, an extremely powerful antioxidant that reduces swelling and inflammation, and encourages healthy cell growth. Take the banana peel and rub in a circular motion all over your face. When you feel as though you’ve covered all of your face, let it sit for at least 30 minutes before rinsing it off.
8. Garlic Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples. Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces. Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water. Repeat the treatment several times a day.
9. Baking Soda It is the most powerful method to get rid of pimple overnight. Baking soda is a good option for all, but especially those with sensitive skin because it will not cause any kind of skin irritation. Make a thick paste by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with some water or lemon juice. Apply the paste on the affected areas and allow it to dry for a few minutes. Wash your face with warm water and apply a moisturizer. Repeat the process twice a day for quick results.
10. Steam Steaming is wonderful for your skin at any time, but particularly when you have pimples. The steam will open your pores and allow your skin to breathe. This helps get rid of oils, dirt and bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection or inflammation. Fill a large container with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for a few minutes. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, after drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer. Lastly, don’t touch your face (more specifically, your breakouts) This means don’t itch, scratch, pick, peel, pop, or rub at your skin. It will help the healing process go smoother and more efficiently. Hope you found this useful.